Have you ever wondered if being a Stay At Home Mom is for you?
There are lots of things to consider:
- How can I afford to stay at home? Will we be able to keep our home afloat with one income?
- What do I do if I feel guilty not working outside the home?
- What will my husband say?
- How do I get organized when I’m a SAHM?
- Will I have trouble keeping in touch with other adults?
In “Should I Be A Stay At Home Mom?”, Jill Cooper explores the benefits and drawbacks of staying at home. You will learn practical ways to determine if you can afford to live on one income and things to consider to help you decide whether or not staying at home is for you.
You’ll also find a section of practical tips and ideas to help you in your journey if you decide to stay at home, including tips for how to organize your days, how to manage your family, how to adjust to the job of staying at home and how to reduce the stress on your family.