Do you love to cook with fresh herbs but hate the high price? Do you wish you could find fresher varieties to have on hand at a moment’s notice? Growing herbs indoors in containers may be your solution!
But, growing herbs indoors could be an exercise in frustration if you don’t know the right things to do and that’s where this book can help!
Inside, you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to grow a lush, vibrant and delicious indoor herb garden including:
- The best containers to use for your herbs (this one thing can make a huge difference!).
- The best herbs for beginners to grow.
- How to virtually eliminate the biggest problems that most indoor herb gardeners face.
- The best soil and fertilizer for your herbs.
- How to get the proper lighting and air circulation for best herb growth.
- How to minimize and deal with insects, pests, fungus and mold
All in an easy to follow guide that’s perfect for beginners who want to start growing herbs indoors right away.