I just know that if you are anything like me, you are gonna love this next deal! After working long days it’s sometimes hard to get motivated enough to put together a healthy dinner for your growing family. Enter Food on the Table.
Food on the Table is an online service designed to help families eat better and save money at the grocery store. They take the sales at your local grocery store and your family’s food preferences to create a meal plan based on kid-friendly recipes hand picked by their chefs. Then, they send you to the store with a printable grocery list that can also be viewed on your smart phone. Sweet!
If you are at all interested in this you need to sign up now. They are only offering it free for a for a limited time with promo code SPRINGFREE This will score their meal planning service FREE for life!
Follow these simple steps to get started…
- Click here and enter your email address + the promo code MAYFREE (don’t log in with Facebook, as you won’t be able to apply promo code)
- Select your local grocery store from the list provided.
- Next you will then be prompted to select your food preferences (pick out your favorite meats, indicate whether you have any food allergies, pick your favorite types of food like Mexican or Italian).
- You will then be provided with a list of the items on sale at your local store and you’ll need to pick what you’re in the mood for. Then just browse through all the recommended recipes, pick the ones that sound the most appealing to you and add all of them to your weekly meal plan.
- Once you have decided on all the recipes, you’ll be presented with a grocery list that you can print, email to yourself and/or send to your iPhone!